Sunday, August 17, 2014

Garnier BB Cream

For the past couple of months I have been testing the Garnier BB Cream.

Firstly, I totally fell in love with the thought of the quick and easy BB cream, that's also supposed to be great for your skin. Also, it has SPF and you can wear it with or without a foundation (supposedly). I thought it was going to be an awesome product. I was surprised when I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Mostly, I didn't like that it was pretty shiny on my face as soon as I applied it. For someone that has slightly oily skin and wanting a light coverage this is not a product for you. The only way I can use it without it being too oily is to apply it under my foundation, then I just feel like I have way too much makeup on. You also have to apply a lot of powder to keep it under control. If you're going to be outside or you just live a typically busy life, this product will become even more oily on your skin. I have never had a product do that to my face.

On maybe two or three occasions I have used this product and it look semi good (having to apply it under my normal makeup). The only compliments I have about this product is it has a good smell (can be kind of perfume-y when you first use it), blends well, and it does have an SPF. 
Disappointment. 



If you have any product reviews you would like to recommend please comment below, and tell me about your personal experience with this product! 



xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment