Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Freebies 8/28/14

Free samples that I've received in the past day or so, super excited about how quickly these arrived.
Thanks to Swaggable, Breathe Right, and Tena for the free samples.


Tena
This sample came in a super cute box, 5 pads, and a coupon to save $2.00 on one of their products.

Breathe Right
Came with 2 strips.


Speed Shot (Swaggable)
Swaggable review: 
       Today I received the Speed Shot in the mail. I was kind of skeptical considering I don't usually drink energy drinks, but I thought "why not?". I thought it was gonna be mini, since it's called a speed shot, but it was a very a large size. It gave me a lot of energy and it would be great before a work out to get you pumped up. What I liked most about this product was that it was a very large size and it did give me a lot of energy. However, the only thing I didn't like was the taste. It tasted like cough syrup mixed with fruit punch and about a cup of sugar. But it is an energy drink, so I don't think you can really complain about the taste. Overall it was an okay product, it just wasn't for me. If you are a person that works out a lot and you need a boost, I highly recommend this product!  
 See more at: http://www.swaggable.com/my-swaggable#sthash.pF02DZ3W.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment